The webinar will be held in English language.
- Negative phenomena of the welding process
- Possibilities of prediction of process parameters of experimental measurement
- Welding of steels S355, S460NL, S420MC, S700MC and S690QL – deformation, residual stress and material properties
- Possibility of prediction of process parameters using numerical simulation welding
- Demonstration of the advantages of numerical simulation welding on real examples, including optimization of technological welding processes
Founded in 1973, ESI Group is a leading innovator in Virtual Prototyping solutions and a global enabler of industrial transformation. Thanks to the company’s unique know-how in the physics of materials, it has developed and refined its advanced simulation capabilities since its inception. Having identified gaps in the traditional approach to Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), ESI has introduced a holistic methodology centered on industrial productivity and product performance throughout its entire lifecycle, i.e., Product Performance Lifecycle™, from engineering to manufacturing and in operation. Present in more than 20 countries, and major industrial sectors, ESI employs 1200 high-level specialists. In 2019, its turnover was 146M€. ESI is headquartered in France and is listed on compartment B of Euronext Paris.
Telefon: +49 (6102) 2067-0
Telefax: +49 (6102) 2067-111
Telefon: +49 (6102) 2067-183