According to the Agricultural Marketing Resource Center report in 2018, the average American consumed 13 kg of Melon each year. In contrast, per USDA-ESMIS, the per capita consumption of cantaloupe and honeydew melon was 31.3 and 0.75 kg in 2017. The products covered in the report are Melons (Watermelon, Cantaloupe and Honeydew). The United States melon market size was valued US $ 929.33 million in 2020.
Health Benefits of Melon
• Watermelons are identified by its bright colour, which makes it gaze tempting and adds nutritional value. It can also help prevent cell damage, prevent several types of cancer, and boost cardiovascular health.
• Cantaloupe has some crucial health benefits of delicious melon which help to maintain healthy eye function, healthy growth and prolongation of cells within the body, necessary for healthy teeth, skin, bone, and mucous membranes
• Honeydew supplies with natural sugars that will pursue to fuel cells throughout the day. It is also low in fat and holds several vital vitamins and minerals.
The report imparts an in-depth analysis of the melon market in the United States. It presents melon’s (Watermelon, Cantaloupe and Honeydew) Market Share, Volume Share, Consumption, Domestic Production, Exports and Imports latest data. The report also shows the key market player’s allowing to recognize the key drivers and restraints. One can find here a deliberate study of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts speaks how the market will be changed in the medium term. The prophecy reveals market prospects up to 2027.
This is a must buy report to get the full picture of the United States melon market. This report mapped out for manufacturers, distributors, importers, wholesalers, investors, consultants, and advisors. The primary significant reasons that will create readers attraction towards the report are:
• The data in the report will help the readers find more profound insights into current market developments
• Give a clear picture to assess future market prospects
• Enable the readers to adjust their marketing strategy
• The readers can take advantage of the latest data to teach the market research information for their work
• Will pave the way for the discovery of vital success factors affecting the market
Renub Research latest report titled “United States Melon Market by Types (Water Melon, Cantaloupe, Honeydew), Production, Import, Export, Company (Nestle SA, North America Beverages (Owned by PepsiCo) Cargill, Tate & Lyle, Ingredion)”
Request a Free Sample Copy of the Report: https://www.renub.com/request-sample-page.php?gturl=united-states-melon-market-p.php
United States Melon Market Analysis
By Type – Market breakup from 3 viewpoints
• Water Melon
Water Melon – Market & Volume breakup from 4 viewpoints
Cantaloupe – Market & Volume breakup from 4 viewpoints
Honeydew – Market & Volume from 2 viewpoints
All the Companies has been Analysed from 3 Viewpoints
• Recent Developments
• Sales Analysis
• Nestle SA
• North America Beverages (Owned by PepsiCo)
• Tate & Lyle
Renub Research is a Market Research and Consulting Company. We have more than 10 years of experience especially in international Business-to-Business Researches, Surveys and Consulting. We provide wide range of business research solutions that helps companies in making better business decisions. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses. Our wide clientele comprises of major players in Healthcare, Travel and Tourism, Food & Beverages, Power & Energy, Information Technology, Telecom & Internet, Chemical, Logistics & Automotive, Consumer Goods & Retail, Building and Construction, & Agriculture. Our clients rely on our market analysis and data to make informed knowledgeable decisions. We are regarded as one of the best providers of knowledge. Our pertinent analysis helps consultants, bankers and executives to make informed and correct decisions.
Our core team is comprised of an experienced people holding graduate, post graduate and Ph.D. degrees in Finance, Marketing, Human Resource, Bio-Technology, Medicine, Information Technology, Environmental Science and many more. Our research helps to make the business decisions: on strategy, organization, operations, technology, mergers & acquisitions etc. We support many blue chip companies by providing them findings and perspectives across a wide range of markets. Our research reports offer a blend of information insight, analysis and forecasting that is essential in today’s ultra-competitive markets.
C-86, C Block, Sector 10
Telefon: +1 (678) 302-0700
Telefax: +91 (120) 421-9822