Exclusive Wunderlich Design
There are plenty of colorful, fashionable rider suits. Fashion is also „out of fashion“ at some point. In addition, many textile suits are designed for the respective motorcycle type: the suit for the enduro does not fit the touring bike and certainly not on a roadster. What to do if you own several bikes or want to change?
This is exactly why Wunderlich focused on developing a universal suit that does not fix the wearer, that is timeless and contemporary. Its design radiates solid aesthetics and its appealing, harmoniously chosen color combination of blue and anthracite has a high recognition value. Thus, the design and feel of the Wunderlich rider suit is as high quality as its workmanship.
Extensively, carefully and without time pressure. Advice at the Wunderlich company headquarters
At Wunderlich they believe that the purchase of a rider suit requires careful professional advice. Because only a suit that fits perfectly can exploit the full protective potential in an emergency. This high demand for the necessary quality of advice for customers and interested people takes time and can only be achieved in a person-to-person conversation without time pressure. That is why Wunderlich offers the rider suit exclusively in the showroom of the company headquarters. A specially trained team of employees takes the time and supports the customers in trying on and choosing the right size. And it explains the advantages and handling of the rider suit on site in detail.
On request: the customization
The rider suit is available in all sizes from 25-30, from 48-62 and from 98 to 118. For customers who want an individual suit, the Ringen-based company offers professional measuring and custom-made suits.
Wunderlich‘s quality standards. Wunderlich‘s promise of quality.
The high quality standards applied by Wunderlich to its own technical components is expressed in the rider suit in the 10-year warranty on workmanship (5 years on waterproofness) and in the repair service Wunderlich offers. With this concept, the Wunderlich rider suit is part of the company‘s own sustainability initiative Wunderlich BLAU.
The price for the rider jacket is € 990.00 (custom-made € 1.249,00), the price for the rider pants is € 790.00 (custom-made € 939,00).
At a glance:
44992-XXX – Wunderlich rider jacket
44993-XXX – Wunderlich rider pants
• High quality rider suit – casual, yet stylistically on an enduro, a tourer and on a roadster
• Timeless design with high recognition value
• Solid processing
Protection and safety
• Maximum protection with level 2 protectors, which are individually removable …
… for back, shoulders, elbows, hips and knees
• So that jacket and trousers sit securely and do not slip in the event of a fall: stretch inserts in
the neuralgic areas and adjustment latches for a precise, non-slip fit
• The rider suit exceeds the current protection classes
• Reflective elements provide passive safety
• Outstanding air conditioning for relaxed and safe riding
• Protects against rain, moisture and wind
• Waterproof seams and water-repellent zippers protect against water penetration
• Dries very quickly after rain trips and after washing
• Breathable with individually adjustable ventilation on sleeves and back
• Flexibly combinable and quickly adaptable to a wide range of weather conditions
Ergonomics, comfort and fit
• The rider suit is light, comfortable and
… very comfortable both when riding and when dressing and undressing
• Ergonomic freedom of movement for relaxed riding
• Stretch zones on shoulders, back and knees for maximum comfort even on long distances
• Uncomplicated in handling
• Individually and versatilely adjustable with latches to fit perfectly without pinching …
… and not to flutter at high speeds
• Connection zipper between jacket and trousers
• Jacket and trouser sizes can be combined individually
• Best materials and textiles (CORDURA® 500, CORDURA® Air, GORE-TEX)
• High quality, handcrafted processing
• Wunderlich attaches great importance to the fact that the rider suit meets the high quality
standards that are applied to all technical products and components
• 5 years warranty on waterproofness
• 10 years warranty on the processing
• A customized production of the Wunderlich rider suit is possible
• Sustainability and reparability in the sense of the company‘s own sustainability initiative
Joseph-von-Fraunhofer-Str. 6 – 8
Telefon: +49 (2641) 3082-0
Telefax: +49 (2641) 3082-208
Prokurist / Leitung Produktmanagement und Entwicklung
Telefon: +49 (2641) 3082-600